Stream ShowBox to Chromecast
Learn how to stream ShowBox to your Google Chromecast. This tutorial will show you how to stream free HD movies/tv shows from the Show Box app to your TV via Google Chromecast.
How to Stream Show Box to your TV via the Chromecast
1. Download and install LocalCast (search for them in the Play Store)
2. Open ShowBox and go to “Settings”
3. Change “Default Player” to “OTHER PLAYER”
4. Play a video and open with “LocalCast”
5. Select your Chromecast player
Also Check: How To Download Showbox For Android
Old Tutorial or Guide on How To Install Showbox App To Chromecast
This tutorial was created before MX Player offered casting options. However, since MX Player now lets you cast there is really no point of using GrowBox. This tutorial still works.
1. Uninstall MX Player – Go to Settings > Apps > MX Player > Uninstall
2. Go to Settings > Security > Turn on “Unknown Sources”
3. Download and install GrowBox:
4. Download and install AllCast (search for it in the Google Play Store)
5. Select video in ShowBox and change “PLAYER” to “OTHER PLAYER…”
6. Hit “WATCH NOW”
7. Share with “GrowBox”
8. Open with “AllCast”
9. Select your Chromecast player
The video will now stream on your TV via the Chromecast.