Showbox For PC/Laptop Windows 8.1/8/7/10 Download
This tutorial will show you how to download and install the Showbox app to your Windows computer using ARC Welder or Bluestacks so you can stream free movies directly from your computer. Showbox is an Android app that lets you watch and download free movies and shows. With the aid of ARC Welder or BlueStacks, an Android emulator for computers, you will be able to run any Android app on your computer. If you have a Mac, please view on tutorial on how to run Show Box on a Mac here.
Download Showbox For PC Windows Computer
Run Showbox Application On PC Using Bluestacks
- Download Bluestacks from the Official Bluestacks Website.
- Now install it by double clicking on Bluestacks application installer and following the installation screen.
- Next, you have to download Showbox APK from below link.
- Show Box APK Download
- Right click on the Showbox apk file which you just downloaded and open it with Bluestacks APK installer.
- Now run Bluestacks Android emulator and click on Showbox icon to use Showbox on your Windows PC.
Run Showbox On PC Using Arc Welder Chrome Extention
- Download and install the Google Chrome browser. (You can skip this step if you already have Google Chrome)
- Open Google Chrome and download ARC Welder.
- ARC Welder Download
- Press “Add to Chrome”
- Press “Add app”
- Open a new tab and press “Apps“
- Open ARC Welder
- Hit “Choose” and select a directory or create a new one for ARC Welder (this is where the data for the installed apps are stored)
- Download Showbox .APK to your computer.
- In ARC Welder, press “Add your APK” and add the Showbox .APK
- Hit ‘Test’ (Note: You can enable full screen under Form factor)
- Showbox will now run on your PC. (If you are getting “Connection Error: Check your internet connection” error, simply open new tab in Chrome > Apps > Showbox)
To launch Showbox in the future, open Chrome > New tab > Apps > Showbox
If you are getting a “WebGL is not supported” error, please follow the instructions:
- In Chrome, go to chrome://settings and click “Show advanced settings…”
- Make sure “Use hardware acceleration when available” is turned on
- Go to chrome://flags and make sure “Override software rendering list” is enabled
- WebGL should now be enabled. Go to chrome://gpu and make sure WebGL says “Hardware accelerated”
You should now be able to run ShowBox using ArcWelder.